Click Below For Details
Inquire about your event today.
* These fields are required.
feel even better about your big day.
Belltower Chapel & Garden is wholly owned and operated by ACH Child and Family Services. All of our proceeds go to the mission of ACH to advocate, bring care to, and provide hope for abused, neglected and foster youth.Learn more about ACH »
Rental of our venue includes all of Belltower’s Amenities & Benefits plus:
- Sole use of the Sanctuary, Reception Hall and Garden.
- Reception Seating for up to 200 guests including tables and gold Chiavari chairs.
- Belltower Day Of Event Coordinator to manage your rehearsal, event and the facility.
- Personal Consultation with your Event Coordinator within 8 weeks of event (2 hours).
- Rehearsal confirmed within 8 weeks of event (1 hour).
- Bridal/Engagement Photography Appointment during our weekday business hours (2 hours).
- Belltower provides affordable trained event staff to facilitate setup, breakdown and cleanup for your event (non-negotiable).
|DAY OF WEEK||RENTAL PERIOD||RENTAL HOURS||RENTAL FEE|
|Saturday AM||Completed by 2PM||5||$2,800|
|Saturday PM||Starts at 4 PM or later||7||$4,100|
|Sunday||Anytime (8 am - midnight)||6||$3,100|
|Monday - Thursday||Anytime (8 am - midnight)||5||$2,300|
Additional hours may be purchased at $300 per hour.
Please call us for holiday pricing or hours other than listed.
A 10% Military discount is offered off of the base rental fee when either bride or groom is active duty, reserve, or a veteran of the United States Armed Forces. A valid Military ID or a copy of DD214 is required to secure this discount.
OUR PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
50% of the rental fee and a signed contract are required to secure your event date. Belltower accepts all major credit cards and e-checks via online payment by PayPal.
The balance of the rental fee and other optional services is due eight (8) weeks prior to your event date.
A $500 damage deposit is due one month prior to the event. Damage deposits are refunded, post-event, subject to any facility damages or policy violations. Damage deposits paid online can be promptly refunded to your paying account.
In the event of cancellation, written notice is required and the following fees will apply:
|Cancellation Received Within||Cancellation Fee Retained|
|271 or more days||25% of rental deposit|
|181 days – 270 days||50% of rental deposit|
|121 days – 180 days||75% of rental deposit|
|61 days – 120 days||100% of rental deposit|
|60 days or less||100% of all funds paid|