Click Below For Details
Inquire about your event today.
* These fields are required.
feel even better about your big day.
Belltower Chapel & Garden is wholly owned and operated by ACH Child and Family Services. All of our proceeds go to the mission of ACH to advocate, bring care to, and provide hope for abused, neglected and foster youth.Learn more about ACH »
Our “Keep it Short & Sweet!” package provides a small, simple and affordable celebration during non-prime times for up to 50 guests. A great alternative to the Justice of the Peace, this package includes:
- Chapel Sanctuary and Reception Hall rental for three (3) hours including use of the sanctuary candelabras, unity table, and baby grand piano.
- Officiant for wedding ceremony and a 1 hour consultation prior to your event.
- One hour rehearsal (confirmed no more than 4 weeks prior to event date).
- Onsite Event Coordinator plus phone introduction and review of details within 10 days of your event.
- Reception Seating for your guests including tables, chairs and floor length linens.
- Wedding Cake (cake and filling flavor options) plus use of cake stand, serving set, and cake cutting.
- Beverage Options include your choice of two: iced tea, fruit punch or coffee. Water provided.
- Tables and Linens for beverage station, cake table, sign-in and gift table.
- Tableware includes plastic disposable plates, cups, forks and napkins.
- Sound System use with the client to provide operation and music.
- Belltower provides affordable trained event staff to facilitate setup, breakdown and cleanup for your event (non-negotiable).
|DAY OF WEEK||RENTAL PERIOD||TOTAL HOURS||RENTAL FEE|
|Fri/Sat/Sun||Completed by 2 PM||3 hours||$2,095|
|Mon-Thu||Anytime (8 am - midnight)||3 hours||$2,095|
Please call us for holiday pricing or hours other than listed.
No discounts, military or otherwise, or substitutions shall apply to this package.
OUR PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
50% of the rental fee and a signed contract are required to secure your event date. Belltower accepts all major credit cards and e-checks via online payment by PayPal.
The balance of the rental fee and other optional services is due one month prior to your event.
A $300 damage deposit is due one month prior to the event. Damage deposits are refunded, post-event, subject to any facility damages or policy violations. Damage deposits paid online can be promptly refunded to your paying account.
In the event of cancellation, written notice is required and the following fees will apply:
|Cancellation Received Within||Cancellation Fee Retained|
|31 or more days||100% of rental deposit|
|30 days or less||100% of all funds paid|